Tuesday, April 7, 2020

The Smoke of China

By David Wrolson

After being shouted down on a public forum for wanting to look at the China angle on the Coronavirus. I am creating this blog to look at areas of China that interest me. I am motivated to start the blog by the recent coronavirus that started in China. So, I expect that most of my early posts will focus in that direction.

I am especially fascinated by the coincidence involved in the presence of a biological lab performing coronavirus on bats in Wuhan. So I plan to focus on that in many of my early posts.

In my view, the possibility of a lab accident can't be ruled out.

Re-The name of the blog.

I started a blog a few years to look at a hunting trip that I took to Africa and possibly develop a book from that.

By fortunate accident, the name of that blog is "The Smoke of Africa."

http://thesmokeofafrica.blogspot.com/

 I did not realize at the time how expandable the "Smoke" empire would be.

A couple of years ago, I started a blog to look at areas of the Sioux Indians that interested me. The name of that blog is "The Smoke of the Sioux"

http://thesmokeofthesioux.blogspot.com/

After that, I started another blog to write about things of general interest that I wanted to write about. I have not been very active there, but I might take things there in a conservation direction in the future. The name of that blog is "The Smoke of a Thousand Campfires."

https://thesmokeofathousandcampfires.blogspot.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment